Stars

Sab Ene 12, 2008 7:11 pm

[  Animo: Muy Triste ]
Stars only guide lost travelers, smile as they fullfill peregrine wishes and shine, brighting up the sky. That's what they're up there for. They shine.

Stars are up there, up on the blue velvet sky, only to remind you that even the darkest moment has a tiny, teensy bright light on it. They shine.

Stars send their white glaze through the evening sky. Their light impulses people, here on Earth, to dream. To make a single, desperate wish, that is cuddled every night by the simple sparkle that's sent in return. They shine.

There are people, down on Earth, who seem to be a living star. Certainly they're not lots of people, they're few. But they exist. Persons with a gleam on their eyes, a simple touch on their smile, a gentle face that makes everyone else who still wishes upon stars hang close to them. They usually fear crowds. They don't have lots of friends. Their light is too bright that it may scare those who have already fallen into the desperate and desolate trap of darkness. But none the less they're there. They shine.

You don't have to climb a ladder to the moon to find them. They're there. Always there. Just smiling, living, helping. They shine.

Although some of the darkness agents might try to make them believe they're worthless and way too different to fit in, they will never fall into it, for it would kill them. They are meant to shine, and the ones who fall die the moment they decide to believe the biggest lie, losing their light, losing the ability to shine. That's what they do, no matter what. They shine.

When darkness tries to seduce them into its ranks, stars tend to look for other stars that live their exile here on Earth, for they feel weak, with no strength to go on. That's where they rediscover their essence. Only with other stars. There's no point on trying to tell a star who's a star as well. Stars recognize each other, every single time. No matter where they are, or how many miles keep them apart. They find each other, for their gleam is too bright for them to ignore. They are meant to be soul mates. For they shine.

And they shine in the same way. They shine, singing with their sparkles the same melody they were meant to sing ever since they were created and sent to Earth to bright up the lives of the ones they love and even the lives of those they can't stand and who hurt them all they can. For their gleam is too much to hide, is too much they always have some sparks to share with everyone else. They shine.

I've met only few stars. But those are the most beautiful stars I've ever seen, not even the ones who are already up there are as beautiful and precious as these are. I would have spare fingers if I tried to count them. Alas! Humans don't have enough stars to defeat darkness. But they have enough stars with them to smile to darkness and realize that, even when night's obscure, without the sun rays, there's a gleam of hope, a gleam of light. A little message from those sparkling messengers of life. They'll always shine.

Stars will always shine.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Ya se, esta en ing. Lo siento, que pena me da *ironia*, pero no voy a cambiarlo a espa;ol.

Se escribio en ing. y ahora, "lo escrito, escrito esta." Si acaso, traducire semejante cursilada solo de manera personal. Pero no se me da la gana traducirla para ponerla en espa;ol. Para mi, tiene su encanto. Especialmente por la razon por la que se escribio.

"When you wish upon a star...", dice la cancion... we should sue whoever wrote that rubbish. As well as I should sue myself for writing such balderdash. Lo que puede hacer una cancion...

El Trackback para esta entrada es:

http://www.foros.narniaespanol.com/trackback.php?e=180
Página 1 de 1

Autor Mensaje
Agustin
Lider de la Orden del Leon
Lider de la Orden del Leon

MensajePublicado: Sab Ene 12, 2008 9:12 pm    Asunto:

Es precioso lo que escribiste Polly, ademas es muy optimista y muy... como decirlo, es optimista pero melancolico, de esas tristezas que ven la luz al final del tunel pero no pueden negar que en este momento estan dentro del tunel, y si, lo se, la luz, la esperanza, la fe, si, pero dejame contemplar las estrellas desde la noche por que no se veran cuando se haga de dia.

Yo tambien tengo en mi mente en este momento dos o tres estrellas que brillan, a pesar de sus dificultades como todo humano, pero es cierto, te hacen animarte a decir "yo tambien puedo brillar"
Por cierto no me pareció cursi

Thanks a lot for this "core dump".
Volver arriba Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado MSN Messenger
rachel
Hidalgo
Hidalgo

MensajePublicado: Mie Ene 16, 2008 2:07 am    Asunto:

Es un texto que llega al alma, y te hace pensar mucho.

Le doy gracias a Dios porque Él es mi sol, y porque me ha permitido conocer estrellas.

(¡Qué triste si no encuentras una mano amiga que te ayude a ver un poco de luz!)

Gracias Isa
Volver arriba Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar e-mail