1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Shoutbox
Noo
Mie Dic 23, 2015 8:06 am

no me gusto mucho, lo siento, no es por tirar para abajo, pero ha tnedio mejores temas y videos.La cancion es como un recocido de estilos de los que ya se han hecho canciones mejores. Ni siquiera es muy oreja.El video esta con tomas e imagenes impecables pero ella no se tan bien con ese look, que es pa minas mas estilizadas. Su fuerte no esta ahed

Sanjay
Lun Oct 19, 2015 7:10 pm

One of the best things about Twitter is that it focers people to say what they mean concisely. Perhaps a good thing for polititians whose utterings are often diffused and rambling?I hope it survives.

Sahar
Lun Oct 19, 2015 6:32 pm

I totally agree with Sara. We live in Mac and have gone every wekeend since it opened! We have a great time! Whoever thought of the concept of the slides out of the 747 was a genius!

Geminis
Lun Oct 19, 2015 6:19 pm

Jul06 What a fantastic widnedg! Lesley and Joe are two of the sweetest, most personable people I've had the pleasure of photographing. Thanks for including me in your big day at the Citizen you guys. Kris

Timothy
Lun Oct 19, 2015 6:16 pm

LoveListe.com est un site innteret pour vous aider e0 se9duire. Sur le site innteret vous pouvez commenter comme vous le de9sirez car vous avez la parole. Draguer une promise ou un hommeun homme, c'est tout un art! Ce n'est pas du tout cuit bien au contraire ! Et que vous ayez le bon feeling ou pas, vous pouvez travailler pour progresser. Suivez nos pre9ceptes en se9duction et devenez rapidement un maeetre en la matie8re. Ainsi vous maeetriserez e0 la perfection l'art de flirter. Vous pouvez e9galement te9moigner et nous en dire plus sur vos flirts d'un soir ou pour une vie

Ryani
Lun Oct 19, 2015 5:29 pm

My wife and I have been very satisfied that Louis maengad to complete his preliminary research via the ideas he gained while using the web site. It is now and again perplexing to simply find yourself giving out tips and hints which often people might have been selling. And we also keep in mind we need the blog owner to be grateful to for this. The type of illustrations you have made, the simple web site menu, the relationships your site make it easier to engender it's got many astonishing, and it is letting our son in addition to our family understand that subject matter is thrilling, and that is exceptionally important. Many thanks for the whole lot!

Gisella
Lun Oct 19, 2015 4:47 pm

“Two lots of Cameron’s undercover poilce grabbed me but then when I was turned over to Thames Valley poilce they just put me face down on the ground and beat me up quite badly. I was really scared, it felt like there were at least three or four, someone kneeling on my back, someone stamping on my knees.“My nose was bleeding, my glasses had come off, I had no idea what was going on. I got really scared when one of them who was on my back moved up and put their knee with quite a lot of weight on the back of my neck. I started thinking: ‘Oh God I can see the headlines.’ I thought they were going to do real damage.â€The court hearing was told that a children’s choir standing at the side of the stage, waiting to perform, were terrified and that their shocked teacher heard Tichborne swear before trying to climb over the waist-high barrier.A poilce officer told the court that Tichborne’s demeanour was “angry, fixated, aggressive and very focused on her intentionsâ€.The children's choir weren't terrified seeing someone getting beaten up by the poilce though, did anyone tell the court about the poilce and Cameron's undercover crew's demeanor or is it acceptable behavior for them to use excessive force.

mselcucxl
Dom Jul 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Rdywrn <a>jclfruwfmjfq</a>

ktjwch
Dom Jul 22, 2012 7:43 am

WLfuUB <a>xtnjfuztnywb</a>

Angu
Dom Jul 22, 2012 3:58 am

Debbie Cox - Hi Christie,I am so thankful for the respnose that you recieved for the Photo Party for Layla. this is such a neat way, that we, who don't even know Layla, can help other than to pray. When I sent a note to you yesterday moring, there were only 5 comments and by the time I went to bed last night, there were 40. What a great respnose.I am still interested in hosting a party here in the Woodlands, if it works out, but also totally understand that you can only take so many.thank you again for helping this beautiful family in not only the parties, but the beautiful photos that you took of Layla on a moment's notice. They will be eternally grateful. Love, Debbie Cox

Nombre de Usuario:

Sitio Web:

Mensaje:

Emoticonos

Contacto Bethan Maleza

Email

bethanmaleza@narniaespanol.com.ar

Mensaje Privado

Enviar mensaje privado

MSN Messenger

bethan_sms@hotmail.com

Yahoo Messenger

Dirección AIM

Número ICQ

Sobre Bethan Maleza

Sab Dic 31, 2005 1:19 pm

Argentina

Ocupación

estudiante y lectora

Intereses

Tolkien, Narnia, Orson Scott Card, Literatura fantastica en general, Hayao Miyazaki

Blog

Blog Iniciado

Mar Dic 18, 2007 10:26 pm

Cantidad de Entradas

Edad del Blog

5944 dias

Total de Respuestas

Visitas

RSS
RSS

Foros de discusión -> Blogs

Usuarios navegando este Blog: Ninguno