«   <   »   >  Marzo 2023
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sobre skandar edmund

Ocupación : Estudiante universitario

Intereses : Narnia, mitología griega, naturaleza, algunos animes... Narnia.

Shoutbox

Shivani
Lun Dic 28, 2015 7:04 pm

estas en lo correcto !!!!! y es <a>poesro</a> que y igual y no todos somos otaku , yo no soy ni otaku , ni faite , ni ninguna de esas cosas pero me gustan mucho los anime y las series , etc

Ger
Lun Dic 28, 2015 7:00 pm

me encantaria<a> hlabar</a> en japones , escribir y tambien comer lo mis que comen ellos , que aprender porque soy fanatica de los animes y me encantaria algun dia ir a japon pero ahora me conformo con solo mirar sus anime y con el paso del tiempo comer su comida que se me hace agua la boca con solo mirar o que comen , y domo arigato ! por subir esto y asi espero aprender algo domo arigato ! sayonara : )

Sylvia
Lun Dic 28, 2015 7:00 pm

me gustaria estar al tanto de las<a> adcividates</a> llevadas a cabo desde la asamblea de leganes y poder participar desde mis posibilidadesatentamente un gran saludo y animo poco a poco cambiaremos el mundo

Anggermacan
Jue Dic 24, 2015 7:41 pm

You write so <a>hosetnly</a> about this. Thanks for sharing!

Oca
Jue Dic 24, 2015 7:37 pm

A bit <a>surpeisrd</a> it seems to simple and yet useful.

Abdurahman
Jue Dic 24, 2015 7:37 pm

me gustaria estar al tanto de las <a>acditivades</a> llevadas a cabo desde la asamblea de leganes y poder participar desde mis posibilidadesatentamente un gran saludo y animo poco a poco cambiaremos el mundo

Shamasha
Mie Dic 23, 2015 11:30 am

I recently aetdnted the Deeper Level 2012 UNconference and there are only two words to describe it Supernatural Phenomenon . God spoke to me in such a powerful way, a gift I had not focused on since I was a child (I'm 29) was brought to my attention in a way I had never seen before. I have perfect pitch and can get on the piano and pretty much play the basics of what I hear. I took it for granted and buried my talent.. God told me What are you doing here?? and by the end of the conference I felt a fresh anointing over my hands. I came home and today I got on the piano to play one of my favorite songs Jesus At The Center . I learned it and now I'm going to study the charts to perfect the gift God has given me! I can go and on, giving one testimony after another. Keep doing you Israel. I'm spreading the word to Southern California and supporting your ministry 100%. We need more worshipers like you and your family. Praying for you all always! May God overflow you only how He can! Jennifer Croce

Olga
Mie Dic 23, 2015 11:00 am

I used to be very happy to seek out this internet-site.I wanetd to thanks in your time for this glorious read!! I positively enjoying every little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you weblog post.

Aboubakar
Mie Dic 23, 2015 8:35 am

Sam Walton...a shyster who cetaerd one of the world's most powerful corporations by selling junk made by Chinese coolies to the great unwashed American white trash scum.No only do these flag-waving Amerri-cun stupids think they're getting a good deal, they're simultaniously putting themselves out and their children out of work.You can't make this stuff up....

Valter
Mie Dic 23, 2015 8:30 am

I would like more information about sinnigg up for the 10 week camp how does it work? What do I need to do to participate tomorrow (Sunday, Feb. 26) Is it a 5K tomorrow? If not, when are the races?Thank you,Callie

Nombre de Usuario:

Sitio Web:

Mensaje:
Emoticonos  

Blog

Blog Iniciado : Vie Dic 14, 2007 10:19 pm
Cantidad de Entradas : 47
Edad del Blog : 5948 dias
Total de Respuestas : 116
Visitas : 571197

RSS

RSS